Good to Go Cheeseball
Posted on November 27 2018
What's a holiday party without a cheeseball!???
This is my go to party snack! Its a fan favourite and its just so delicious with wine.
I really like adding extra spice (I use crushed red chillies) and making a spicy version, its been a real hit!
- Good 2 Go Cheeseball
- 16 ounces cream cheese 1/4 cup of tex mex shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar 1/4 cup of shredded white onion
- 1/4 green pepper 2 Serrano or jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder 1/2 teaspoon of Mexican spice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (or ground) 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can of flaked ham
Let cream cheese come to room temperature. Combine all ingredients in a medium glass bowl. Mix well. Shape like a ball and roll in nuts. Refrigerate overnight for best flavour.
Serve with your favourite crackers.
A recipe by Troy Mcrae
Photo by Rae Fehr